7 AM to 11 AM except Saturdays
Outside of Open Play times courts are available for lessons and group play as desired.
- Place your Paddle in the North paddle rack.
- Paddles closest to the gate enter courts when next players called.
- if your paddle is next – and you choose not to go out or ‘wait’ your paddle will be moved to the end of the waiting line of paddles – No selecting who you will play or join on the courts.
- Upon completion of first games in the morning, 2 winning players stay on, 2 non-winning players leave the courts and place paddles in rotation order in rack.
- Winners Split and welcome new players.
- Once you play 2 games in a row, players will leave courts, return their paddles to rack in rotation order.
- Once courts are full and 8 paddles are in rack waiting to play- all 4 players come off after each game.
- Once 16 or more paddles are in the rack waiting to play, first team to 9 points wins the game and all 4 players come off the courts.
- Once 7 or less paddles remain in the rack waiting to play then rotation returns to step 3-5.
- During Open Play times no team playing allowed. Please do not ask. Come to the courts after open play to practice with your partner.
*Court availability may change without notice or due to scheduled events.